Saturday 15 September 2012

change opsss!!

when i was 7-18
i am a fat man with a bad smell, always sweat , love food, and call my name HIPPO.....
i really ugly and scary too
i 120 kg, with xxl  size of shirt...and my pant around 48(size of pant)


taDaaaaa!! it me ugly and terrible aizat!!!


but befor i started my collge life...i try to start healthy life...i cut everything my fav food...like fast food. sweet food, fat food and oily food
i goin change it to half vegetarian and fish only(but it steam and boil)
i start some exercise
at the first time only 30 min exercise then after my body start comfortable it take 3 hour - 4 hour exercise
i make sit up, jogg, angkat berat. tekan tubi. and do anything that can make me KURUS.....
AND FINALLY LESS THEN 1 MONTH I SUCCESS AND CONGRATS TO MY SELF.... 
FROM 120KG(FAT MAN)------TURN TO-------BEAUTIFUL  MAN WITH CUTE FACE (60KG)


HERE MY NEW LOOK

AND SOME PIC ABOUT MY TRANSFORM


2 comments: