Saturday 15 September 2012

mY anGgaN2 when i was KIds until now

what i dream when i was in small age, small body and empty mind~~(sound like idiot)
ok2 let me tell u
when i was kid(around 6-8)..i really love to play with cooking tool...but i never thinking i wannabe "A GREAT CHIEF"
macam barang digunakan untuk di imaginasikan...misalnya daun digunakan sebagai sayur, batu2 kecil digunakan kan sebagai bahan perasa seperti bawang.....HAHAHA SOUND LIKE STUPID AIZAT!!

but well it normal...everyone do what i did before even my little brother also do the same thing.maybe
KETERUNAN KOT~~HAHAHA

but proses otak mula berkembang...di mana muhammad aizat bin mohd zahidan(ic name)
mula memekir minat dan bidangnya.....bermula lah dengan sebatang pensil dan berterusan dengan drawing tool yang lain......warna-warni memang dapat menarik minat kita semsa kita masih kecil lagi.....jadi
minat dalam bidang seni mula berkembang
dari kecil lagi banyak pertandingan yang saya cuba....just like drawing competition, colouring, painting...
and when i was in primary school i started goin to gallery and exhibition.....
but i dont say i professional enough..sometimes my drawing and my Technic colouring and drawing still not good enough...and sometimes my drawing still look like kid...but i appreciate because that what we call art
and i proud because i make it....

at the same time...i really love fashion...i crazy about this thing....when i started look at model on the stage with beautiful desig from a good designer....it make me  put one confident and dream "MAYBE I SHOULD ON THAT STAGE WITH MY OWN DESIGN ONE DAY"....AND FINALLy i start sketch a few design just for my free time.....i love to see and touch a soft material and fabric.....the pattern on the fabric make me really interested more to fashion design life....



but when i done my SPM(SIJIL PELAJARAN MALAYSIA)
i started think more deeply about my future.....i make a discussion with my mother and father to continue my study in diploma.....so i decide 2 chose one of my future...either architecture or interior design....
so in a fast decision i chose to take interior design because i know art is my life i cant go far from what i like in my life....ART is something just like my heart and it is my life key ...so i never stop in this BIDANG....


so now i already 20 and my final sem for interior design student...i hope i can continue my study in degree
i wannabe a tough designer in future,,,,,i want have my own brand design...and maybe i can start open a boutique and combine with my deco work......IT MUST BE  AWESOME!!

so  everything in my life is all about ART,STYLISH AND CREATIVITY 

HERE SOME OF MY WORK 








No comments:

Post a Comment